8 Week Weight Loss Programme
- Our 8 Week programme has a proven track record of managed weight loss
- Your given access to brilliantly equipped gym with a great family feel
- You’re given a choice of nutrition plans that are then tailored to your goals
- Weekly challenges to keep you focussed and learning/perfecting exercises
- A support group to keep you motivated and share you physical and emotional journey
- Customised personal training plans designed for all ages, abilities and fitness level
- Burn fat, lose weight, get stronger, tone or tighten areas
- 24 x 7 support for premier clients
- Couples sessions available on request
- Training for events and sportives
- Classes suitable for all abilities
- Mother and toddlers groups
- Morning and evening classes aimed to support your busy schedules
- Saturday Kids club for 8 – 14 yrs
- Recently refurbished studio with state of the art equipment
What Our Clients Say
Must say, been toying with the idea of returning to fitness classes for a while - glad I did Gregs classes were fantastic
9th October 2016
Excellent trainer! Can't recommend Greg Jones enough! The team classes are fab too with a very friendly atmosphere
10th April 2016
A very support bunch of trainers and really know how to get the best of out your training. I’d highly recommend them.
30th January 2019
Needed motivation to get fit and tone up. Joining Greg Jones PT Crossfit I felt this was the way forward for me. Only been going for 3 weeks. Great team, variety of classes and exercises to suit everyone.
9th October 2016
Greg has made me fitter, faster and stronger! A motivational personal trainer with a true and obvious passion for his profession. Highly recommended, life changing!!
29th October 2015
I Met up with Greg towards the end of 2016. Straight away you feel confident that this is the guy who is going to get you fit. Greg totally knows his stuff, he is personable whilst being professional. If you want to get fit or loose weight Greg will help you succeed. Highly recommend!!! Make a change to your life , call him today !!!!
1st July 2018
Greg is very professional. He listens to the individual and brings out the best in his clients on a physical and mental level. Highly recommended.
27th July 2018
Fab personal trainer � wouldn't use anyone else..pushes you to do ur best and a lovely man he deserves more than 5☆ x
23rd April 2018
Never thought I'd enjoy training as much as i do. Greg's a brilliant trainer, always there if needed (even if it's just for a chat and I need inspiring) plus I'd like to think we're now butties too Met a great group of people who are now friends!! Great stuff
15th January 2016
I attended Claire's kettlebell class yesterday for the first time and it was absolutely brilliant. Loved the music and all of the exercises. (I'm aching all over today) but that's a good thing!!! Looking forward to next week!
28th November 2016
Greg is a great trainer he has given me the confidence to do things I never thought I could do. He really understands how to help me achieve things whilst working with the limitations of my disability. In 7 months I’ve lost 10kg and close to 30inches my fitness levels have increased and the symptoms associated with my disability are under control. I’m grateful for all the help he has given and looking forward to what else I know I can accomplish with his help in the future �������
30th March 2018
I can't thank Greg enough! After being in a wheelchair, and having a hip replacement and being told i'd be limited to what I could do with Greg's help, support and patience I've proved them wrong completing my first invncbl with his amazing team last October! Not realising at the time I was pregnant I trained with Greg until 30 weeks having to give up for medical reasons! After having a c-section I was welcomed back to the fit fam meeting more amazing people, in training for this years invncbl! I couldn't recommend Greg enough, always makes time for you when ever you need it!!
9th October 2016